Vacancies at Martin Dawes
Vacancies Available for Service Engineer and Trainee Service Engineer Roles
Full Time, Permanent
Based in Winsford, Cheshire
We are a DA & AV Appliance Repair Company carrying out service work for large manufacturers such as Samsung, Sony, Panasonic etc, as well as insurance companies and private customers. Due to company expansion, two fantastic opportunities have arisen for an Experienced Engineer and a Trainee Service Engineer to join our highly efficient team of engineers based in Winsford, Cheshire.
You will represent the company and our external clients in delivering field-based customer service and product repair, often in the client’s home. You will be working on appliances such as; TVs, Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers, Fridge Freezers, Electric Cookers, Ovens, Hobs, Dishwashers etc. The work includes fault diagnosis, testing and repairs of these appliances.
- Trainee Service Engineer Salary: Dependant on experience or to be discussed at interview stage
- Service Engineer: Commensurate With Experience
- Highly Achievable Monthly Commission Scheme
- 5 Days (42.5 hours) a week
- 23 Days Holidays
- Great Training Opportunities
- Fantastic Possibilities for further progression
- Pension Scheme and Life Insurance
- Staff Discount on Purchases
- Experience with a similar engineer role is necessary for the Service Engineer, however not for the Trainee role. Other skills and attributes required are:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Methodical in approach and attention to detail
- A full valid UK Drivers Licence
- IT Literate
- Ability to complete relevant reports and paperwork
- Willingness to undergo relevant manufacturer and residential training
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.