Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term Martin Dawes Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Martin Dawes House, Europe Boulevard, Warrington, Cheshire, WA5 7WH. Our company registration number is 06895500 registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Any Voucher Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or codes
- Discount code must be entered to receive the discount.
- The discount relates to the product only, and does not apply to any delivery charges
- The promotion is limited to one transaction per household and can be redeemed at any online
- The customer is under no obligation to purchase from us
- There is no cash alternative. The discount cannot be exchanged for any other discount or offer.
- Martin Dawes Ltd standard terms and conditions apply
- Martin Dawes Ltd reserve the right to vary, alter or withdraw this offer without prior notice.
Trade in terms
1) Must be in full working condition with Remote. 2) Will be considered without pedestal. 3) Separate price given for non working items. 4) Must buy equivalent size or larger. 5) Trade in value can be offset against any other item in store. 6) Only 1 trade in per sale. 7) In the event of a refund or credit the trade in product will not be returned and only the remaining balance can be applied to any refund or credit. 8) Trade in only applies to brand new products. 9) Trade in products will only be collected from the customers premises where the customer has paid for full installation in all other cases the trade in product must be brought into the store in Warrington. 10) No further discount or promotion can be applied to any product, trade in value is off the ticket price of the goods. 11) TV Trade in applied to flat screen TVs only. All offers and promotions, management decision is final.
12 Month Warranty
In addition to your statutory rights, should any item purchased on the website develop a fault within the first 12 months from delivery to you, we shall offer to repair or replace the faulty items without charge to you.
The foregoing 12 month warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. the fault developed through normal domestic use only; and
2. you have not allowed repairs to be carried out on the items other than by us or our appointed agents (which acts will invalidate this guarantee)
Please note If the product purchased is from our clearance section and proves to be uneconomical to repair we can at our discretion elect to offer a refund (or part thereof) that reflects the value of the product at the point of failure.